The QuickRepo.com Web Site is a wholly owned subsidiary of Glaeser Enterprises, LLC. Please review the following basic terms that govern the copyrights and trademarks of our website. Please note that your use of QuickRepo.com constitutes your acceptance of this copyright policy.
Let it be stated that certain names, logos, and/or phrases on this website may constitute trademarks and/or copyrights of QuickRepo.com or its clients. The mark “QuickRepo.com”, “QuickRepo.com”, the QuickRepo.com logo, and the contents of this website are solely the property of QuickRepo.com and Glaeser Enterprises, LLC. Reproduction in whole or in part is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of QuickRepo.com, Glaeser Enterprises, LLC, or the appropriate copyright holder.
All of the design, writing, and other content is the copyrighted property of QuickRepo.com, Glaeser Enterprises, LLC, or the appropriate copyright holder, and is protected as such. This copyright extends from original QuickRepo.com material, to the raw compilations of posts in our forum, to any edited and filtered compilations of posts, and other materials on this website. The right to download and store or output the materials found on QuickRepo.com is granted for viewing use only. Materials may not be reproduced in any form. Any reproduction or editing by any means mechanical or electronic without the explicit written permission of QuickRepo.com, Glaeser Enterprises, LLC, or the appropriate copyright holder is expressly prohibited.
Material that is copyright protected may not be submitted without permission from the copyright owner. Since there are many thousands of possible sources spread out across the Internet, it is impossible for us at QuickRepo.com to know if a posting represents a copyright infringement. Please remember that you are responsible for the material you submit to QuickRepo.com, including its content, reliability, originality, and copyright.
Author(s) may be held legally responsible for copyright infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy, as well as any damages arising out of actions resulting from materials submitted by you and posted by or on QuickRepo.com. You are responsible for ensuring that your message, video, or posting does not violate any existing copyrights. If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted to QuickRepo.com without permission, please contact us.
QuickRepo.com and the staff of QuickRepo.com are not and will not be responsible for any false, misleading, or otherwise injurious information or advice communicated in our Content or for any results obtained from the use of such information or advice. QuickRepo.com will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by a user through the user’s reliance on information and advice gained in this Content.
QuickRepo.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask that those posting content on this site do so as well. We may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate any member or employee that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that there has been a copyright violation, please provide QuickRepo.com with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, please provide a list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled. With that, please also provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our site.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an e-mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Contact QuickRepo.com for claims of copyright infringement.